Are you looking for easy ways to make money?

Do you want to make extra money? Are you interested in making money at home? Have you been searching for money making ideas? If you can use a computer and have some spare time, then...

M
oney making with blogspot.com is for you!

In just a few minutes, you can easily create a money-making blog that will help you make easy money. Read my tips below to learn how you can make money online like thousands of others are already doing.


Discover the secrets to making money online! With just a few minutes a day at your computer, you can gradually build your own web business. Advertisers are paying people like you and me to display their ads on websites. I'll show you how to get in on this easy money. Start today with absolutely no cost to you!

Hiking the money trail

My first blog went through a few iterations before becoming what it is today, Colorado-Wilderness.  At first I thought it would be about photography, but when I started a full-blown website devoted to photography, I figured this should be something else.  I go hiking almost every week in the summer and fall, and like sharing my photos from the hikes, and it's easy to write a few lines about the place I went, so creating a blog about hiking and camping Colorado seemed like a good idea. 

Notice how I make full use of the text boxes on top and in the right sidebar to work in keywords about hiking, camping, backpacking, etc.  Between all that text and the content of my posts, it's not hard for AdSense to figure out what type of ads to place there. 

Other things to note include my use of affiliate advertising and the pages feature.  At first I just had single entries devoted to camp food, backpack checklists, etc. but I made them into pages to visitors could find them easily.  I think stand-alone pages are easy for search engines to find as well.

This blog is a consistent earner for me, and will continue to be one if I keep posting with any regularity.